At the core of our mission, Berkshire Botanical Garden is committed to providing high-quality, unique, and relevant education programs, both online and on campus. With year-round offerings for students of all ages and experience levels, there is something for every learner with topics ranging from plant care to designing landscapes, botanical art to homesteading skills, and cooking to offsite field studies.
COVID-19 Safety Standards:
BBG is carefully following all guidelines and recommendations provided by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the CDC. These include:
- Requiring all visitors to wear a face-covering while at the Garden.
- Requiring social distancing of a least 6 feet.
- Implementing regular daily cleaning of bathrooms and other facilities.
- Providing hand sanitizer.
- Running programs outdoors when possible or in a well-ventilated area, 6 feet apart when indoors.
- Reducing program sizes to meet the guidelines provided by the state.
- Offering increased number of online classes in addition to onsite programs.
- Sanitizing classroom spaces between use.