Berkshire Botanical Garden
The Advanced Certificate in Landscape Design prepares students for a career in garden design. Coursework covers drafting, landscape history, site analysis, and landscape design from creative concept to completed design plan, including schematic drawings and planting plans.
Fall 2021 Courses that qualify (Hours)
- Northeast Ethnobotany (6)
- Rendering: The Next Step in Landscape Design (12)
- Marketing your Gardening Business (1)
- Design for Landscape Regeneration (6)
- 7th Annual Rooted in Place Ecological Gardening Symposium (6)
- Winter Wow: Beautiful Containers for the Colder Months (2)
33 total classroom hours are offered in Fall 2021. Register for 3 or more courses and receive a 10% discount. Register for all classes listed and receive a 20% discount. Contact Director of Education Bridgette Stone at the number below.
Questions? Call Director of Education at 413 354 8410