Berkshire Botanical Garden
Native Plant Landscapes
The Advanced Certificate in Native Plant Landscapes will focus on designing gardens and landscapes using plants native to the Berkshire region and the adjacent tri-state area. Elective courses cover specific topics in horticulture and will vary from year to year.
Fall 2021 Courses that qualify
- Northeast Ethnobotany (6)
- Field Survey of Grassland Meadows (6)
- Ornamental Tree and Shrub ID and Insect Walk (2)
- Goldenrod and Asters Field Study (6)
- Botanical Names for the Fearful (4)
- Marketing your Gardening Business (1)
- Design for Landscape Regeneration (6)
- 7th Annual Rooted in Place Ecological Gardening Symposium (6)
37 total classroom hours available for Fall 2021. Register for 3 or more courses and receive a 10% discount. Register for all of the classes listed and receive a 20% discount?
Questions? Call Director of Education at 413 354 8410