- A stop by Calton Hill, ‘The Athens of the North’, to see many of its famous landmark buildings.
- A visit to the Edinburgh Botanical Garden with a talk about the history of the gardens.
- Manderston House, home of The Lord Palmer, where we will be entertained to lunch,
- followed by a tour of this grand Edwardian house and a visit to the gardens with the head
- Floors Castle & Gardens, in Roxburghshire, is the seat of the Dukes of Roxburgh. The grounds are listed in the Inventory of Gardens and Designed Landscapes, the national listing of significant gardens in Scotland.
- Balcarres House & Gardens, the ancestral home of the Earls of Crawford, this house eventually became the family seat of the Earl of Crawford and its grounds are included on the Inventory of Gardens and Designed Landscapes in Scotland, the national listing of significant gardens.
These are just a selection of highlights; please inquire about the full itinerary! To register or learn more contact Lani at email@example.com. To view terms and conditions click here.
Please note in an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of our community and the communities we visit proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all participants taking part in Berkshire Botanical Garden's overnight trips. An image of your vaccination card, alongside a photo ID, must be presented in order to complete registration. Additional health and COVID-based safety measures at our destinations may be in place as well. Lani Summerville will communicate updates regarding health guidelines as needed.